Friday, December 9, 2011

What to Read (11)

Hi everyone!
What to Read is just a little thing I like to do that features a slew of books from a certain genre. Sometimes I don't exactly do genres, but you get the gist!


Today I'm featuring:

BOOKS UNDER THE CHRISTMAS TREE!
There's this holiday that's fast approaching and I happen to want Santa to bring me a few books this year! Most of these are December releases that I'm dying to get my hands on!

The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder-I haven't heard a single bad thing about this book. It definitely looks like it's worth the read.

Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout-Just take one good look at that cover and you'll see why. I guess there's the fact that I loved her first book. But the cover doesn't hurt...

Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey-I haven't seen much of this one around but I think that it looks spectacular!

Wintertown by Stephen Emond-This one looks really cute, plus I hear that it has pictures!

Still Water by Emma Carlson Berne-This book looks downright spooky! I'm always in for a spooky read!

What books do you want under your tree?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater