Saturday, December 24, 2011

Blog Happenings (49) and Happy Holidays!!

Hello everyone!
I'm coming to you today for a special edition of Blog Happenings-a very short one, at that. I'm just going to update you on what's going on and that's it.

READING:
Cinder by Marissa Meyer-I'm loving this book! Cinder is such a great character. I have about a 100 pages left so I hope to finish it sometime after the holidays.

READ:
Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs-This was super cute and lots of fun!
Shut Out by Kody Keplinger-This one was amazing!
Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout-Armentrout never fails to disappoint!
The Probabilty of Miracles by Wendy Wunder-I LOVE this book, expect a review next Monday.

TO READ:
Possess by Gretchen McNeil
Daughter of Smoke and Bone
Blood Red Road by Moira Young

I think I can manage to read all those books before the end of the year!

There will not be an IMM tomorrow because I haven't received any books and it is Christmas!

I wish you all the happiest of holidays! See everyone on Monday!
P.S. Don't forget to check out Google, it's amazing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater