Saturday, December 17, 2011

Blog Happenings (48)

Hi and happy weekend!

READING:
I'm almost done with Obsidian, and I'm loving it. I just started Shut Out yesterday but it's off to a great start!

TO READ:
The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder
Blood Red Road by Moira Young

READ:
The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton-I really loved this one!
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin-Just read my review...

I'm officially out of school! Do you know what that means?
That I'll get to read SO much more. Its been really hard for me these past few months to have enough reviews to publish each week. So, I'm hoping that I can catch up with some books and get some reviews done ahead of time.

Plus, I have so many debuts from this year that I want to read before the year is over.  It almost is, too. I can hardly believe it.

Last night I went and saw Footloose. I thought it was pretty good, but then again I haven't seen the original. I hope to soon! But why am I telling you this? I'm sure that you're thinking, "Katie, why in the world are you telling us. We don't really care." Well, some of you might but there is a reason. Is there a book for Footloose? I'm sure it's a movie to book adaptation instead of the other way around. But still, I'm curious. I'll have to go check it out!

That's it for me today. I hope you have a fabulous Saturday and Sunday! Sorry for the semi-random post!


1 comments:

Lauren M said...

Congrats on making it through this semester! I have one more final on Monday and then I'm done, too. Can't wait to have five weeks off! :)

Obsidian sounds SO good; I can't wait to read it! Glad you enjoyed it. The two books that you have at the top of your TBR are fabulous, by the way. :)

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater