Sunday, December 11, 2011

In My Mailbox (59)

Hi everyone! In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren to show all the books we got during the week!

This week was a pretty awesome one!

Bought:
Legend by Marie Lu-This one looks excellent!
From Harlequin Teen:
The Goddess Test, sadly I already have this book! But it is one my my favorites. They also included a little picture frame thing!

Then the SWAG! I got to go to an author event featuring Jana Oliver. I got some temporary tattoos, a sticker, an iron on patch and this really cute little drawing! 

Here are my signed books! It was a lot of fun. I wish I'd taken more pictures but sadly the camera was forgotten.

That's all I got this week! What about you?

11 comments:

Ashley @ Bookaholics Anonymous said...

Legend was a really good book. You got some cool books.

Anonymous said...

Great IMM. Amazing books and extra goodies. Enjoy.
My Mailbox Post

Michelle Santiago said...

i recently ordered legend on amazon. so excited to get it and read it. you have so many awesome books this week!! :)

check out our IMM HERE.

-Michelle

Lauren M said...

Jana's handwriting is gorgeous! Sounds like you had a good time at the signing! :)
Hope you enjoy the books you got this week!

Emma said...

That is some good swag!!

Check out my IMM here.

Emma @ Lost in a YA Book

Fivezenses said...

That's so cool that the author signed the books! Also great mailbox haul this week!!

Madigan Mirza said...

Yay! I'm reading The Soul Thief right now, and I'm loving it.
Congrats on your awesome swag.

Jaskirat@SeeitORreadit said...

Signed books are always EXTRA exciting!!! Legend and Goddess Test are totally on my TBR list. I've ehard great things about both. Hope you enjoy :)

Jaskirat~SeeitORreadit

International 300 Follower Giveaway

Laura BurgandyIce said...

Oh, you got Legend!! And maybe you'll think of an inspiring idea of what to do with a second copy of Goddess Test, hey? :-) Great haul this week. I love your blue viney designs.. I"m a new GFC.

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Groovy!! I loved The Goddess Test too! I ended up with 2 copies as well because I bought one and then won a signed one! Love Jana's books as well! Hope to meet her one day, was close this fall but she ended up going to the UK instead! Happy Reading!

Here's my IMM

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Christy @ TheReaderBee said...

I got Legend too! I really can't wait to get started on it, and hopefully soon! :) Enjoy!

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater