THE LOVE INTEREST
Some of these will be the love interest of my favorite main characters but I'm switching up here a little. Mainly because I have way more than 10 favorite love interests. (In no particular order) There are too many good boys in YA!
- Tucker from Unearthly by Cynthia Hand~First of all Tucker is a cowboy and an adorable sweet one, too! There is nothing not to love about Tucker, he and Clara make the best couple. Even though he's part of a love triangle I think we all know who is going to be the winner of this one. (Hopefully, *crosses fingers for luck*) I am in love with Tucker.
- Adam from Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi~Adam is spectacular love interest. He is always there to comfort and be with Juliette. I love their relationship just because it's so real.
- Jeremy from Virtousity by Jessica Martinez~Jeremy is like a lot of other guys on this list, cocky but so sweet and adorable. He and Carmen have an amazing relationship. I just love both of them. Plus Jeremy has an accent!
- Rieker from The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton~The thing I love about Rieker is that he is a perfect gentlemen. He's always willing to help Tiki and to tell her when she's being a little stubborn. Plus, he and Tiki have a real romance.
- Tyler from Moonglass by Jessi Kirby~The romance in Moonglass definitely doesn't take center stage in the book but the the realness of Anna and Tyler's relationship does. Tyler is cute, cocky and likes adventure. He was adorable.
- Cole from The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab~Cole is a total mystery at first but eventually we get to see how much of a sweetheart he is. So adorable....
- Four from Divergent by Veronica Roth~I don't think you need much explaining on this one. Tris and Four equal pure awesome. Four is a character that you won't forget soon!
- Cricket from Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins~Cricket is a guy who makes me absolutely smile! He's adorable and super caring, do we see a pattern forming? He's there for Lola and isn't some jerk.
- Dan from Past Perfect by Leila Sales~I really, really like Dan. He's just plain adorable. He and Chelsea have so much fun together that it's hard not to like them. I love a couple that has tons of fun with each other!
- Colin from Haunting Violet by Alyxandra Harvey~Colin is a great historical love interest and he's my absolute favorite thing, a friend that's been there since childhood. He's caring, sweet, adorable, funny. Oh my, the list goes on and on. I think I need to give Haunting Violet another read.
- Jack from Blood Red Road by Moira Young~I'm cheating a little here but Jack just had to be on this list with all these other guys). Jack is such a cocky yet sweet guy! Now he isn't really sweet but he and Saba just made my heart melt a little. Their relationship is amazing! Jack will definitely make the girls swoon!
There are SO many other guys that I could name off, but sadly I can't name them all. There are way too many out there! (ex: Asher from The Probability of Miracles, I LOVE him. Or the Fuentes brothers for that matter, they need a whole list! What about Archer from Demonglass, pure love right there!) They just can't make it on the list, even if they are deserving. I'm very sad I can't include every boy.
What are some of your favorite love interests, and do you agree or disagree with mine?