Friday, March 18, 2011

Why Haven't I . . . (2)

Happy Weekend everyone!
Today, like Favorite Covers yesterday, is the last one of its kind! Enjoy!

Why Haven't I . . . is a feature in which I show books in which I haven't read but really should. Plus show off my true craziness!

This week's pick is: The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare

City of Bones, City of Ashes, City of Glass. So far...!

Again, I have all these books, so no excuse! And yes people I had hear you out there screaming, "What kind of idiot is this chick?" I think the same things everyday. Not really. But ... never mind.

Back to books! Some people love these, some people don't.

I've heard them referred to as the most awesome books ever, I've also heard them called fan fiction piles of crap. Yeah...you can see my dilemma.

But personally I think they are going to be awesome, it is just the act of removing them off the shelf, and then sitting down and reading them.

Anyone love this series, hate it??!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater