Friday, March 18, 2011

Favorite Covers (2)

Hi!
Happy Friday! This is the last favorite covers!!

But I do get to feature one really special book!!

The Midnight Tunnel: A Suzanna Snow Mystery by Angie Frazier! I love all of her books!

Here is the online cover:

When I first saw this cover I was a little bit hesitant. It looked really middle grade, which it is. And which makes sense. But I went through this period where I hated this cover, but then I changed my mind.

When I got my own copy, I fell in love...Below are some pictures that I look of my copy, this book is seriously cool!!

Here is just a shot of the cover!

I lettering on it...is RAISED!! Everything is raised!! Holy Buckets, it is awesome! Did I just say Holy Buckets? Eek! And that is my whole hand not just a finger, because that would be a big finger.

And inside the book is even more awesome! A map of Zanna's little world. I loved it!
Here's a closer look and can anyone spot the Midnight Tunnel?

So, I think you all can see why I love this cover, and the book so much!


1 comments:

Hope said...

Holy buckets! lol See ya soon!

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater