Saturday, March 26, 2011

Blog Happenings (18)

HI!
I'm in a much better mood today! If you read my Follow Friday, you'd know that I've been a bit discouraged by blogging. I'm a little bit better today. But I'll talk about it later!

But, first I have a very important announcement. And don't worry, I'm not going to stop blogging or something ridiculous like that. But this is important.

I'm going on a book buying ban. It is going to be hard but after my buying spree on spring break, I decided it would be a very good idea to stop buying books!

I do have a few pre-orders coming, like Shades of Gray, City of Fallen Angels and Overprotected. But those don't count!

And I will only break it once to buy Divergent by Veronica Roth because I need to read it! Sooo excited for it.

In book related stuff, I'm reading Stay on my nook. And Airhead by Meg Cabot which I love. Meg Cabot is awesome, this is my first book by her!

So in being tired of blogging, I'm just tired of getting on the computer and typing up reviews. It makes me happy but I feel like my efforts are for nothing! But I'll get through it. And I feel so out of place in the "blogging community." Whenever I comment on blogs, I'm afraid I sound like a little kid and my reviews are too immature. So no one takes time to read them.

OH WELL! I'm sure I'll be much, much better by next week!

I don't blame you if you didn't read this, but at least you know how I feel!

Have a great weekend!!

1 comments:

Amber (Books of Amber) said...

Don't worry! I love your reviews - they're definitely not for nothing. They're not immature at all!
What makes you think you're out of place? Is it because you feel you don't have any close blogging friends, or...?
Long comment, I know! I talk too much. Feel free to email me any time :)

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater