- Lois Gladys Leppard, author of the Mandie Series and other various books about the character. I've read 41 of her books. Their elementary level Christian fiction. I read them in about 3rd and 4th grade.
- Lauraine Snelling, author of many, many Adult Christian Fiction books. I've read 22 of her books, soon to be 23. She has some contemporary but I only read her historical fiction
- Lynn Morris, along with Gilbert Morris. A Christian Fiction writing team who have wrote multiple books together. 11 of their books.
- D.J. MacHale, author of the Pendragon Series and others. I loved this series when I was in 5th Grade! 10 of his books.
- Margret Peterson Haddix, author of many books, my favorite being Running Out of Time. 9 of her books.
- Anthony Horowitz, author of the Alex Rider Series...I LOVE these books. Seriously it must be the spies. I can't wait for the final one which comes out today...possibly. Read 7 of his books
- Rick Riordan, James Patterson, Frewin Jones, and Lois Walfred Johnson, who wrote my favorite some of my favorite books, as a kid, again Christian fiction. They all tie for 6 books.
What I find really interesting is that my top three are Christian Fiction, I never really realized I read that much of it!
Hope you enjoyed this!