Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (6)

WoW is hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine!

This week's pick is:


Possession by Elana Johnson

Summary:
Vi knows the Rule: Girls don't walk with boys, and they never even think about kissing them. But no one makes Vi want to break the Rules more than Zenn...and since the Thinkers have chosen him as Vi's future match, how much trouble can one kiss cause? The Thinkers may have brainwashed the rest of the population, but Vi is determined to think for herself.

But the Thinkers are unusually persuasive, and they're set on convincing Vi to become one of them...starting by brainwashing Zenn. Vi can't leave Zenn in the Thinkers' hands, but she's wary of joining the rebellion, especially since that means teaming up with Jag. Jag is egotistical, charismatic, and dangerous--everything Zenn's not. Vi can't quite trust Jag and can't quite resist him, but she also can't give up on Zenn.

This is a game of control or be controlled. And Vi has no choice but to play

This book looks amazing, I love books like this!! And I can't wait to read it, like I said it looks amazing.
Amazing.

6 comments:

Katie said...

this sounds really good, but a little like Matched. Anyhoo happy reading and I'm your newest follower :) Us Katie's have to stick together!!

Jess (Gone with the Words) said...

I'm really looking forward to this book!! Awesome pick!

Here's what I'm Waiting on Wednesday!!

Jess @ Gone with the Words

Christy @ TheReaderBee said...

This book sounds great! I can't wait to read it!

Happy Wednesday!
http://readerbee.blogspot.com/2011/03/waiting-on-wednesday-4-gathering.html

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Seen this one around. Haven't made a decision on it yet though.

Old Follower
Here's my WoW

Happy Reading!

Book Flame said...

I've seen this one quite a lot today it sounds interesting adding it to my TBR now!

A Beautiful Madness said...

Looks goo, and the cover makes me curious. I'l have to check it.

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater