Tuesday, March 29, 2011

OH NO!

HI!
I'm already, ready to break my book buying ban...NO! I can't let this happen. There are so many books I want. It is awful I want Entwined by Heather Dixon and Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter. And then on the 31st, Wake unto Me by Lisa Cach. The world of books bans are so unfair.

Oh, well! I just have to stay away from Barnes and Noble. *Sigh*

Off to write some reviews, and then watch NCIS! Oh yes, favorite show ever!

Look at this beautiful thing, and I'm talking about the badge. Even though Michael Weatherly is pretty hot...in a old guy way. (Compared to me at least! LOL)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater