Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (82)

Hi everyone and happy Wedneday! Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine to share books we can't wait to read!

This week's pick is:
Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally
October 1, 2012


Parker Shelton pretty much has the perfect life. She’s on her way to becoming valedictorian at Hundred Oaks High, she’s made the all-star softball team, and she has plenty of friends. Then her mother’s scandal rocks their small town and suddenly no one will talk to her.

Now Parker wants a new life.

So she quits softball. Drops twenty pounds. And she figures why kiss one guy when she can kiss three? Or four. Why limit herself to high school boys when the majorly cute new baseball coach seems especially flirty?

But how far is too far before she loses herself completely?

Companion to CATCHING JORDAN.


Yippee!! I loved the first book in this series. The fact that this is a companion book just makes it even better. I'm loving the concept of this one too. It sounds like a little forbidden love to me. I'm sure it will be just as awesome as Catching Jordan! I can't wait for October! 

2 comments:

JessiM said...

I can't wait to read this one! Catching Jordan was such a fun read and I can't wait to get more of Miranda Kenneally's writing. Great pick! :)

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Not a contemporary reader myself, but I hope you love this once you read it!

Here's my WoW

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater