What I've read since June 15:
- Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson-This is a huge tear-jerker and I absolutely loved it!
- Lies Beneath by Anne Greenwood Brown-Such a unique take on mermaids but there was a bit of insta-love.
- Forgotten by Cat Patrick-Loved the idea for this one and was executed very well.
- When You Were Mine by Rebecca Serle-I loved this retelling of Romeo and Juliet. It was amazing!
- Flirting in Italian by Lauren Henderson-I was super excited for this one but it fell a little flat.
- Dark Kiss by Michelle Rowen-Great premise but overall not the best read.
- For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund-OH MY GOODNESS! I really love this book.
- Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins-A fabulous book to end a fabulous series. I'm going to miss Sophie and the gang.
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo-I just finished this yesterday and I'm in love. It was amazing. I can't stop thinking about it!
I haven't made it too far into The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa but I can't wait!
My original plan was to finish up the books that I didn't finish this month. But I'm not quite sure. I think I'm just going to see where it goes. But here's a couple of books I know I will be reading in soon!