Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Book You Have to Read this Summer: June 17th Haul

Hi everyone I hope your day is starting of great!

I only got one book this past week but it was fantastic. Now I have a physical copy of the book but my camera is currently being used so no picture today!

My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick

The cover of the one is way more gorgeous in person and the spine is all nice and striped. I know that sounds weird but this is a gorgeous book, both on the outside and especially on the inside. I expect to have a review of this up next Monday. Seriously, go run and get this now. It's just that amazing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie,
Tell your dad, Happy Father's Day. Love you, Grandma Jo.

Kristina said...

This book is amazing! Great pick :)

Jen (Books and Other Happy Ever Afters) said...

I NEED TO READ THIS BOOK, like ASAP. I'm so jealous you got this one! Check out my haul for the week!

http://thedancingreaderreviews.blogspot.com/2012/06/weekly-book-haul-20.html

Kapri (Book Fanatics) said...

I can't wait to read My Life Next Door! I've been hearing such great things about it.

Here's mine.

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater