Sunday, June 24, 2012

E-Book Galore: June 24 Haul

Hi there everyone!

I recently got a couple of e-books for my Nook. The only reason that I didn't buy actual copies is because my bookshelves are absolutely exploding!

Dreamless by Josephine Angelini-I really liked Starcrossed and I'm anxious to see where this series while go!
The Selection by Kiera Cass-There's so many mixed reviews on this one that I just had to see what I thought of it myself! 

Keep Holding On by Susane Colasanti-I've seen some great reviews for this one. I've never read Colasanti before but this seems like a great place to start!

Did you get anything exciting this week!?


2 comments:

Jen (Books and Other Happy Ever Afters) said...

I still have to read Starcrossed! Ah! I agree, even though I have heard so many mixed things about The Selection, I still want to give it a try myself! I've never read anything by Susane either, but that one looks great. Happy reading, Katie! :)

My Weekly Book Haul:
http://thedancingreaderreviews.blogspot.com/2012/06/weekly-book-haul-21.html

Christy @ TheReaderBee said...

Great books, Katie! I loved Dreamless so much! Enjoy!

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater