Hi everyone! I hope your Friday is fantastic! I'm a bit behind in my 30 books challenge but maybe I'll catch up one of these days. I'm not stressing about it at all which is really unique for me!
What I've Read: Since June 8
- One Moment by Kristina McBride
- Destined by Aprilynne Pike
- Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep
- Kiss of Frost by Jennifer Estep
- In Honor by Jessi Kirby
- My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
- Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris
My favorite out of all these books has to be My Life Next Door! It's absolutely, hands-down one of the best books I've read all year. It's perfect.
Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson: I loved Amy and Roger's Epic Detour and I know this one will be just as awesome!
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
- Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins
- When You Were Mine by Rebecca Serle
- Flirting in Italian by Lauren Henderson
- Dark Kiss by Michelle Rowen--does that guy on the cover have Elvis hair or what?!
- Lies Beneath by Anne Greenwood Brown