Friday, June 1, 2012

June Reading List

Last summer on the blog I did weekly updates on what I was reading, what I planned to read and so on. I really hope to do that again this summer. So here's my master list for June! There will be updates starting on Friday!

I'm hoping to read 30 books this month...it happened last year and it can happen again! This list is, of course subject to change! Happy June everyone and happy reading!

  1. Struck by Jennifer Bosworth
  2. Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
  3. The Butterfly Clues by Kate Ellison 
  4. Destined by Aprilynne Pike
  5. Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
  6. Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
  7. Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer
  8. Forgotten by Cat Patrick
  9. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
  10. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
  11. In Honor by Jessi Kirby
  12. The Story of Us by Deb Caletti
  13. Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris
  14. When You Were Mine by Rebecca Serle
  15. All These Lives by Sarah Wylie
  16. Dark Kiss by Michelle Rowen
  17. Flirting in Italian by Lauren Henderson
  18. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
  19. Timepiece by Myra McEntire
  20. One Moment by Kristina McBride
  21. Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep
  22. Kiss of Frost by Jennifer Estep
  23. Something like Normal by Trish Doller
  24. The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
  25. The Girl is Trouble by Kathryn Miller Haines
  26. Spellbound by Rachel Hawkins
  27. Out of Sight Out of Time by Ally Carter
  28. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
  29. For Darkness Shows the Stars by 
What's on your reading list this summer?!

4 comments:

Mary @ BookSwarm said...

While I'm a serious list-maker in other aspects of my life, I tend to read what I'm in the mood for. I love your list, though. Tons of good books--good luck! Happy reading!

Lisa said...

30 books? That is so awesome. Good luck and happy reading!

Lauren M said...

Cool idea! I love how organized you are. I just kind of wing it when it comes to picking books to read. :P
- Lauren

Jenny said...

Wow Katie! That is an ambitious number of books! I think I normally read about half that and that's about as much as I can handle. You have some of my very favorite books on that list, I hope you love them as much as I do:)

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater