Saturday, June 2, 2012

Blog Happenings (74)

Hi everyone! Happy Saturday!

READING:
Struck by Jennifer Bosworth-I'm not quite sure how I feel about his one and I only have about a hundred pages left. It like it but it isn't as fantastic as I hoped. 


TO READ:
?? It's a mystery right now! It's obviously on by June Reading List but I'm having a hard time picking one right now!

READ:
Since the last Blog Happenings I did was over a month ago I'll just list some of the books I've read since my return!
Spellbound by Cara Lynn Schultz
Wentworth Hall by Abby Grahame
Body & Soul by Stacey Kade
Spellcaster by Cara Lynn Schultz 
Of Poseidon by Anna Banks

Sadly, this will be the last blog happenings till the summer is over! I'll be doing by Summer Reading updates every Friday so there really is no purpose doing this the very next day! Instead I've come up with an idea of what to do on Saturdays. It's a little funny sounding but I think that it'll be fun to do. 

My idea was to pick one of my favorite books that I'd read during the week. I'd tell what I liked and didn't like about the book. I'd also share some of my favorite quotes from the book. I was thinking about calling it A Story Worth Quoting. 

I've done countless Google searches to see if there was a blog or some other sort of feature out there called this and I haven't been able to anything, which is good. If you know if any blog called this or anything else that I haven't been able to find, please tell me! 

I'd also like to know if this is a good idea or not! 

Have a great weekend and get some great reading done! 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmm was curious about this one, and glad for the mini review on it. You've been busy!

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater