Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow, snow go away!

Hi There,

As you can tell by the title of this post I love in one of those lucky places where snow, for some reason, just happens to fall. And makes it get really cold. Which automatically means Katie can't wear her shorts outside, which is no fun.

And boy it snowed yesterday, like many are complaining. I have seen many book bloggers post about snow too. I was watching WGN, which is Chicago's News. (This is not my local news...I live a really long way from Chicago but we still get their channel for some reason. And Chicago looks terrible! And people stranded out in their cars at 9 at night. Being in the same place for 2 hours and not moving at all? Man, that would be terrible. My heart goes out to those people I saw on TV last night.

I'm really lucky it didn't get that way here, but school was still canceled. Though I'm pretty sure we should have had it because it was fine out today. Where I live at least.

Well at least no school allowed me to get some reading done! I've finished three books today. Which is really impressive. Yes, I'm still not done reading The Sky is Everywhere. Almost done though, maybe I can get it done by tonight..!

What have I read so far? Cryer's Cross, Haven, Treasure Island, and Angelfire. (Lisa McMann, Kristi Cook, Robert Louis Stevenson, and Courtney Allison Moulten.)

I enjoyed most of them...except for Treasure Island and while I didn't hate it, Angelfire. It just wasn't what I was expecting. And I did have high expectation for it. It was still an enjoyable read though.

Haven and Cryer's Cross were absolutely awesome!!

That is all for now, and for those hungry for a review? A new "mini" one is scheduled!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater