Friday, February 18, 2011

Follow Friday (8)

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE! I'm so happy it's Friday! So let's celebrate!


 
Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View!
 
This weeks question is:
 

If you are a fan of Science Fiction what is your favorite book? If you haven't read Science Fiction before...any inkling to? Anything catch your eye?

Well for awhile, but I just haven't got around to it yet, I have wanted to read Across the Universe by Beth Revis. Otherwise I would say I'm not really a science fiction fan...not too much at least!!

What do you like for science fiction??

2 comments:

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I love the header on your blog!
I really want to read Across the Universe too.
My Hop

Sunshine said...

I'm not really a fan of Science Fiction either. I too wanted to read Across the Universe. I did read The Uglies series by Scott Westerfeld and it was pretty good. I don't know if it counts as Sci-Fi but I LOVE The Hunger Games

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater