Happy Weekend Everyone! How's it going? For me not so great. Do you even want to see a list of my homework, you course you do! This includes blogging homework too!
- Finish a book
- Review and post multiple things for the blog
- Write explanation about box home (You don't want to hear about it)
- Write a paper on non-violence in schools (Do I have to do this?)
- Study for an American Studies Test (easy peasy, I love the civil war!)
- Make a poster of how I use Family and Consumer Sciences (Um...what the heck?!)
I finished two books this week...make it four if you count the weekend.
I finished Angel Burn by L.A. Weatherly...OMG! This book was amazing!
Dead is not an Option by Marlene Perez, what a good ending to the series.
A book I won't name because I can't.
The Demon Trapper's Daughter by Jana Oliver, This book was flippin amazing! I loved every page and every second of it. You should go read it right now!
I'm still reading, yes you guessed it, The Charmed Return. I haven't picked it up all week...oppsies! I think I'll start The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han instead!
I seriously can't type anymore, and I need to get started on some homework!