Monday, February 14, 2011

I think I just had a Valentine's Day Heart attack!

HI!!!!!

Um...so yeah guess what I just heard or more specifically read...?

Can't guess??

Well it just happens to be super duper ultra exciting and well I think I just jumped  up and down for about half and hour. That's how excited I was. And I ran out screaming to tell my mother who probably just thinks I'm an obsessed little fangirl!

So what am I talking about.....

If you haven't already read this...I just got home from school an hour ago so I just found out.

Why haven't I told you yet? I'm going to tell you right now!

KIMBERLEY DERTING IS CONTINUING THE BODY FINDER SERIES WITH AT LEAST 2 MORE BOOKS!! AND, AND GET THIS! SHE HAS AN ALTOGETHER NEW BOOK COMING OUT CALLED...THE PLEDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you can't tell that I'm super excited! And The Pledge comes out this year, in November. Two books by Kimberly Derting in one year? Is this a dream?? I sure hope not!! 

And what is The Pledge about?? A romantic fantasy set in a dystopic, war-torn world, in which a teenage girl realizes that she may be the key to saving her country.
Link for Original Post! Publishers Weekly Listing and more information

I can't wait!!


I think the world has just become a better place.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY AGAIN!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater