Saturday, August 4, 2012

Summer Wrap-Up Read-a-thon

Hi everyone, I hope your having a great Saturday.


Read-a-thon Signups
Today the Summer Wrap-Up Read-a-thon starts and I'm very excited to be participating. 
You can click on the picture to get more information on the read-a-thon!
Since the read-a-thon is a bit longer than ones I've participated in the past I'm going to have quite the long list here! So without further ado here is my TBR for the challenge.
  1. Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer
  2. The Story of Us by Deb Caletti
  3. Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
  4. Gilt by Katherine Longshore
  5. Auracle by Gina Rosati
  6. Until I Die by Amy Plum
  7. Endlessly by Kiersten White
  8. Insignia by S.J. Kincaid
  9. The Forsaken by Lisa M. Stasse
  10. Working Stiff by Rachel Caine
  11. The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead
That's it for now but I could get more done! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater