Happy Sunday and Mother's Day to all those Mother's out there!!
IMM is hosted by The Story Siren!
The book buying ban was a EPIC FAIL!
It is SO over. I'm going to try and cut down a little, (yeah right), because I only have half a bookshelf left of room. Aw no!
- Divergent by Veronica Roth!!! I LOVE this book, I only have 100 or so pages left, and I might try and finish it today!
- Exile by Anne Osterlund. She is one of my favorite authors. I love her books, and I have to read this soon!
- Wake Unto Me by Lisa Cach. This book looks good, I love ghosts!
- The Mediator by Meg Cabot, this is actually a bind up of the first two books. The library doesn't have the first one, but they have the rest...weird!
- Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow, this looks amazing. I haven't really read anything about zombies...!
- Boy Crazy by Hailey Abbott
- The Other Boy by Hailey Abbott
- Forbidden Boy by Hailey Abbott, I'm in the mood for some light summer reads, and these (despite the creepy covers) looks amazing.
- Cracked Up To Be by Courtney Summers, I have heard nothing but good things about her books, I can't wait to read it.
- Moonglass by Jessi Kirby, this looks really good!
- Abandon by Meg Cabot, I can't wait to read this!
Yes, I'm an awful saver when it comes to books. I don't buy much else so whatever!
What did you get??!