Saturday, May 21, 2011

Blog Happenings (23)

HI!
Does anyone else feel like this is a Sunday and their weekend is almost over?? I DO! It's awful.

Because yesterday there was no school because of "Career Day." You had to spend it with a career you might want to go into. I did a cop, though I would have preferred to do something higher up than a cop. But oh well!

The reason I mention this is because, the cop I was with read YA books! Can you believe that! She'd read The Hunger Games, The Percy Jackson series just to name a few. I was blown away! It was pretty cool.

I am reading Please Ignore Vera Dietz. It's pretty good, but I'm not that far into it. I was pretty busy yesterday!

I finished The Day Before by Lisa Schroeder. That book is just priceless. I can't even begin to describe how amazing it was.

After Vera Dietz I'm going to read Not That Kind of Girl by Siobhan Vivian and The Magnolia League by Katie Crouch! I'm excited to read both of those!

I need to go out an buy myself a copy of The Goddess Test....!!!

Happy Weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater