Friday, October 1, 2010

2010 Debut Author Challenge

Hi!
Well for a long time I have been meaning to enter The Story Siren's 2010 Debut Author Challenge, but well I just haven't had much to actually officially sign up since, well I have been reading quite of debut books and I plan on reading  a couple more before the year is over so here is my List of Books, if I have already reviewed them, they will have a link!!









  1. Wish by Alexandra Bullen (read)


  2. Sea by Heidi R. Kling (read)

  3. Whisper by Phoebe Kitanidis (read)

  4. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver (read)

  5. Nightshade by Andrea Cremer (read)

  6. 13 to Life by Shannon Delany (read)

  7. Intrinsical by Lani Woodland (read)

  8. Firespell by Chole Neill (read)
  9. Other by Karen Kincy (read)
  10.  The Thirteenth Chime by Emma Michaels (read)
  11. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (read)
I completed my challenge list! YAY!
So I am going to stop there because I don't want to get too carried away with I lot of books! Because well I still have to read 8 books before the year is over! Oh no!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater