Friday, May 4, 2012

What to Read (22)


What to Read is just a little thing I like to do that features a slew of books from a certain genre. Sometimes I don't exactly do genres, but you get the gist!

Today I'm featuring:
My Favorites of April but What about May?
I read 9 books in April and just about everyone of them was absolutely fantastic! 
But my favorite two were...
Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
This is one didn't come out in April but it was certainly one of the best books I read all month. It shows the harsh reality of what happened in the past, especially to the Baltic countries in Europe. This was was so hopeful and just plain beautiful. If you want a read that absolutely touches you, then pick this one up!

The Book of Blood and Shadow by Robin Wasserman
I've featured this one a ton. But people it's just that good, just that amazing. The best thing to me about The Book of Blood and Shadow was the characters. Every single one of them is fantastic. Just thinking about this book makes me SO happy. 

There are many, many May releases that I cannot wait to get my hands are. Here are a couple!



Insurgent is already out but my copy hasn't got here yet! I'm so sad....There are so many other books I'm waiting for this month that I would have a huge post if I posted them all.

Are there any May releases you just can't wait to get a hold of?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater