Sunday, May 6, 2012

Romeo and the countdown to the end: May 6, 2012

Hi everyone! This was a great week for me in terms of books!

Bought:
Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris-This references the countdown to the end because this book sounds like it was some crazy, awesome sci-fi elements in it.
Insurgent by Veronica Roth-I don't think there is any question why I need to read this.
Wentworth Hall by Abby Grahame-This sounds a lot like Downton Abbey which makes me all the more willing to give it a try. 
When You Were Mine by Rebecca Serle-This is a modern day retelling of Romeo and Juilet but I believe it focuses on Rosaline. 

I cannot wait to read all of these books! They all look fantastic!


For the Nook:
This is So Not Happening by Kieran Scott-I've already read this one and I loved it!

For Review: (from Netgalley)
I got a ton of books from Netgalley this week so to save time I'm only showing the titles and authors, not the covers.
Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
The Unquiet by Jeannine Garsee
One Moment by Kristina McBride
Timepiece by Myra McEntire
Bad Hair Day by Carrie Harris
Touched by Cyn Balog
Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan
Kissing Shakespeare by Pamela Mingle
Velveteen by Daniel Marks
Flirting in Italian by Lauren Henderson
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
Before You Go by James Preller

As you can see I went a bit crazy. But many of the books I'd requested about a month ago and they just now came through!

This was inspired by Kristi over at The Story Siren to share the books we got during the week!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY for Insurgent :D ! I can't wait to read this book. Divergent was one of my favorite book in 2011 !
I haven't heard anything about the other books but I hope you'll like them !
Happy reading !

Christy @ TheReaderBee said...

Wow, you have a ton of awesome books! I can't wait for my copy of This is So Not Happening to arrive! Enjoy all your new reads!

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater