Saturday, February 25, 2012

Blog Happenings (67)

Hi everyone! I hope your enjoying the start to your weekend. I know mine is going to be very, very busy!

READING:
I'm having a really hard time getting through Partials--it's not that it's bad, it's really good but the book is just so long that I find it really daunting. So I started reading Slide, which is a really quick read, and I've almost finished it. I'm really liking it!

READ:
Gimme a Call by Sarah Mlynowski-Very cute and fun!

TO READ: Same as last week minus Slide
Pretty Crooked by Elisa Ludwig
Stolen Away by Alyxandra Harvey

I'm very excited to get started on both of those!

There are SO many good books coming out in the next few weeks-Take a look at my What to Read from yesterday!

But do you know what comes out on Tuesday!? If you guessed Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver you are so right. There's been quite a few lucky people that have got to read it already but I'm stuck with waiting till Tuesday. Hopefully I can get to the bookstore that day and pick it up! I'm SO pumped.


Are there any other books I should know about that are coming out in the next few weeks?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater