Friday, August 10, 2012

Reading Update-Wrap-Up of the Summer

Hi everyone!

As most of you know a took a little break for the majority of July. But I read. A lot. So I'm going to share with you today some of the books I've read recently and you can tell me which ones you would like reviewed first!


















Obviously, I've been reading a lot. I'm a little bit late on the Vampire Academy bandwagon but I'm in love with that series. I don't think there's a book here that I didn't really like. They were all really good. 

I've already reviewed a couple of these. (Hemlock, Throne of Glass, Saving June, and Au Revoir, Crazy European Chick) But if anyone has any requests that they'd like to see reviewed please comment! 

Have you read any amazing books this summer?!


1 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow congrats on all the books you've read. I'm quite jealous. I thought I would get a lot more reading done than I have but oh well. I'm glad you enjoyed Vampire Academy. I loved that series.

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater