Saturday, July 2, 2011

Blog Happenings (27)

Hi!
And Happy Weekend!

Maybe you've noticed I'm not currently reading anything. I'm not. I finished the 30 books in 30 days challenge which was hosted by The Cait Files! I'm pretty proud of myself. And so I'm taking a day or two off to write. Yes, write.

I'm doing Camp NaNoWriMo!! YAY! Instead of stopping at 50,000 words this time I'm aiming for about 90,000! Well not in the month of course but continuing to work and most importantly edit. I'm so excited about my story and I hope that I can eventually get it in shape!

And while that is going to take up most of my time this summer I'll still be reading. My plan is to write in the mornings, go to the pool and then do some reading in the evening. Going to the pool is one of the main reasons I don't read in the summer. I go almost everyday!

There isn't much left to tell you...except I'm sorry that I didn't a review up yesterday. I was extremely busy. But maybe today!

I'll just leave you with two of my favorite covers that came out this past week out of the MANY!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater