Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (3)

Happy Tuuesday Everyone!

Teaer Tuesday is hosted by MizB of Should be Reading!

•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

Teaser: "But the guests were always correct. This was on one the many rules of hospitality my parents seemed bent on pounding into my brain." -The Midnight Tunnel: A Suzanna Snow Mystery by Angie Frazier

I LOVE this book!

1 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Oh how I hated that phrase when working, similar to "the customer is always right". Let me just say, that no, they are NOT always right! : )

Here's my teaser

Old Follower
Jessica@a GREAT read

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater